Closed: Complete Underwater package with Sony RX100 II, Inon S-2000 strobe

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Brian Jacobsen

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I am selling a complete underwater package for someone looking to get started. Asking $450.00.

Has been used very little and never been flooded. I have a Sony RX100 mk2 camera with the Ikelite clear housing. It also comes with a Ikelite W30 wet lens. I have two additional batteries and charger, extra memory cards and extra o-ring for the housing (never used) and strobe parts. Also comes with a great AO soft cooler for carrying.

bought this camera and housing last year from a scubaboard member for my Maui trip. It worked perfectly and took great pictures. Neither the camera, housing or strobe has ever been flooded. All are in great condition and ready to use. I was hooked after our trip and am in the process of upgrading to a DSLR rig.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions or requests for additional pictures.

For More pictures go: https://qq0u.app.link/mHC55XqbTV

Thanks Brian
BJacobsen.a-j@comcast.net

PNS_0648.JPG
PNS_0649.JPG
PNS_0650.JPG
PNS_0655.JPG
PNS_0660.JPG
View attachment 514785
PNS_0653.JPG

Attachments

• PNS_0653.JPG
    PNS_0653.JPG
    95.2 KB · Views: 74
  • PNS_0654.JPG
    PNS_0654.JPG
    102.4 KB · Views: 80
  • PNS_0655.JPG
    PNS_0655.JPG
    68.4 KB · Views: 140
Thanks to a member, I was able to sell the strobe, so the overall price is now $500 for everything but the INON strobe.

Thanks Brian

Bump for a reduced price. Now asking $300.00 for the entire lot (minus the strobe)

The camera alone is worth that, not to mention the lens, mounts and case.
I shoot the same thing with a different case. I'd take it, except already have two cameras in case I ever flood my case. My case needs that model camera, lol!
Easy, small. A great rig for beginner through solid intermediate U/W photographer.
This is a great deal. Good luck.

This is a great deal. I’d buy if I didn’t already have a rx100v and housing. Someone is going to get a smoking deal here.

Thanks, and I agree. I’ve upgraded and just wanted someone who is beginning or middle of the road to get a good deal so they could start taking some underwater pictures. I just like giving back to something that I find is very fun.
Brian

Shame that I can’t snag that strobe, but I have an old Sea & Sea 110 that can be used.

It’ll be a nice backup for my current rig

What the heck, PM me and let’s set something up.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom