Complete Sea & Sea DX-2G set (Incl. close-up/fisheye lens+++))

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Newbie - 2010

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
M0012277.jpg

M0012278.jpg

M0012280.jpg

M0012281.jpg

M0012282.jpg

M0012283.jpg

P1020113.jpg

P1020118.jpg

P1020121.jpg

P1020122.jpg

P1020124.jpg

P1020126.jpg

P1020129.jpg

P1020131.jpg

P1020133.jpg

I am putting my complete U/W Photo setup for sale, which I only purchased in September 2010 (everything for sale here is less than 6 months old). I purchased this whole set for a diving trip I recently completed - so for a rough idea I did around 40-50 dives on my trip of which the camera was used maybe 70% of the time. (for anyone thats interested in the results here's a link to my photos - Scuba Dreamer's photosets on Flickr)

So, down to business...everything in the following list is for sale as a complete package however if you are interested in anything in particular just let me know via this thread or PM and I'll see how this sale is going etc...then decide whether to split up.

[Please note: everything is being sold as provided when new i.e. all boxes/manuals/extras/peripherals etc.]

1 x Sea & Sea DX-2G Digital Camera
1 x Sea & Sea DX-2G Underwater Housing
1 x Sea & Sea YS-01 UW Strobe/Flash Heads (Part SS-03112)
1 x Sea & Sea Arm VII Set Compact (part SS-22124)

1 x Fiber Optic Cable
1 x Diffuser
1 x Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Battery for Camera + Charger
1 x Battery Charger
1 x USB Cable
1 x Video Cable
1 x Hand strap for Camera
1 x LCD Hood for Housing
1 x O-Ring
1 x Desiccant Pack
1 x Software CD-ROM

1 x Sea & Sea Soft Camera Black Bag (Part SS-BAG)

1 x Tamrac 5689 Sub-Comp Digital - Black (Carry case for camera on land - Tamrac 5689 Sub-Comp Digital - Black: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics)

1 x Giottos GTAA1900 Rocket Air Blower (Giottos GTAA1900 Rocket Air Blower - Black: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics)

1 x Hama Lens Cleaning Pen

1 x RICOH - LC 1 OBJEKTIVDECKEL (Really useful when using on land - RICOH - LC 1 OBJEKTIVDECKEL)

1 x Transcend - Flash memory card - 4 GB - Class 6 - SDHC

1 x Uniross Easy Charger + 8 x AA 2700mAh Performance Batteries

Lenses

1 x SEA & SEA CLOSE-UP LENS 125 (SS part SS-52119)

1 x Fix UWL-04 Fisheye Conversion Lens + adapter made from S&S adapter ring for close-up lens and 62mm-52mm step-down ring (see photos or here Sea & Sea DX 2G - Review, Pictures, Add-On's and Questions)

Extras

1 x DX-1G/2G O-RING SET (SS part SS-62134)
1 x YS-01/YS-02/YS-90/YS-110/YS-27/YS-30 SERIES O-RING SET (SS part SS-10580)

2 x extra camera batteries (as seen in photos)

1 x Cetacea Snap Bolt Coil Lanyard

1 x SEA & SEA MINI HOT SHOE ARM (for attaching focus lights - SS part SS-29511)

1 x SEA & SEA LENS CADDY FOR DX-1G & DX2G (SS part SS-60104)

2 x SEA & SEA CLOSE-UP LENS 125 ADAPTER RING (1 for close-up lens, 1 for fisheye)

I think thats about it in terms of items, any queries just let me know.

With regards to condition of the items - everything is perfect apart from the Fisheye lens which has a tiny surface scratch which I've tried to show in the pictures. A little info. on this - I lost the neoprene cover for the lens early on my trip and scratched it pretty much straight after...I have yet to find a photo where the scratch has been visible on any photos but I appreciate from a buyers perspective this is little consolation so any test shots you want me to do I'll try to do my best to show the results etc...

I maintained the o-rings and all seals after every other dive on my trip and so the condition is very good for all the items.

Now in terms of price + delivery...

I'm located in the UK but will post worldwide (I myself bought this setup primarily from the US).

I am asking for $1750 delivered but will listen to reasonable offers.

I've probably forgotten to mention some important info. so please ask any questions and I'll get back to you as soon as possible,

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Will you accept $1500. I am willing to pay for the shipping to Wilkesboro, NC. USA

daviddupont

Back
Top Bottom