Complete Scuba Pro reg setup

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Miller_Time

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I have a barely used set up Scuba Pro regs. I just don't have time to dive much anymore :(

I have a :

mk17 1st stage
S 555 Second stage
R 380 octo
Scuba Pro 3 gauge console (depth and compass on front, pressure on back)

The setup probably has 20 dives total on it. It has been setting in its reg bag in my office for about a 1.5 years. I couldn't bring myself to sell them hoping I would find time to dive, but it just isn't happening.

I am hoping to get $400 out of the setup, as they are almost like new with very few dives on them. I have attached a few pictures but If you would like more close ups or have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

$400 OBO

P1000611.jpg

P1000607.jpg

P1000609.jpg

P1000613.jpg

I just noticed on the R 380 the black lines are my black labs hair. Sorry about that. I cant retake some pictures if anyone wants some. Thanks!

Are you willing to sell just the 1st and 2nd stages? If so how much? Thanks.

At this point I don't want to break up the set, I'd rather just sell it as is. But I will let you know If I do break up the set.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom