Complete Olympus XZ-1 set-up

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

franckxlegion

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
[h=2]Complete Olympus XZ-1 set-up+ INON D200 in great condition (US$1350 include shipping)[/h]
​Hi everyone. Selling Olympus XZ-1 camera with Olympus PT-050 housing, Inon UWL-H100 Wide Angle Lens 28M67 Type 2, INON strobe D-2000 with cable, Tray, Arms, and lots of spare parts (US$1350.00 including shipping). This is a great kit for underwater photography without braking the bank. Has been only lightly used and well looked after. Camera was replaced last year as I had dropped the old one and has done only 4 dives. Couple of extra ball adapters on the rig, with spare O-ring for housing. With the strobe, throwing in spare O-ring, magnet, diffuser, neoprene cover. Giving away also neoprene cover to also carry the lens.
Paypal or bank transfer ok. Feel free to PM me if you need information or more photos.

Please note that I am only interested in selling this as a package.

Included in the price are:
Olympus camera XZ-1 White + 3 extra batteries + carry pouch
Olympus PT-050 + spare O-Ring
INON UWL-H100 28M67 + neoprene cover
INON strobe D-2000 with cable and ball adapter + neoprene cover + spare O-ring + spare diffuser + spare magnet & a Sola 600 light that has recently had a new battery installed.
I-Das double handle tray + 2 Ball to base adapters + 1 INON cold shoe to attach light + 1 x 9" arm + 1 x 5" arm + 3 clamps + 1 INON 67mm lens caddy.

(The tray is not padded originally, but I have installed racket grip strap on it for comfort, and 2 stainless clips to attach to BCD)​

Back
Top Bottom