For Sale Complete Men's Scuba Gear For Sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JPinel

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
IMG_0305.JPG
IMG_1137.JPG
IMG_1213.JPG
IMG_0305.JPG IMG_1137.JPG IMG_1213.JPG Complete Men’s Scuba Gear For Sale (Exceeded photo limit)(Please let me know for more photos!)
-All equipment is Lightly Used
-Originally intended to continue training but have little time for diving
-Willing to ship. Buyers responsibility for all shipping charges
-Listed on Facebook marketplace and Letgo

Sherwood Elite Fins (Men’s Size 9-10)
Sherwood Wisdom 3 Dive Computer (w/ quick disconnect and integrated compass)
Aqualung Echozip Ergo Booties (Men’s Size 11)(6.5mil)
Aqualung Kevlar Thermocline Gloves (Size Large)(5mil)
Aqualung HS200 LG Hood/Tank Combo (Large)(4/6mil)
Aqualung Legend Regulator (DIN)(Serviced 4/18)
Aqualung Balance BCD (Large)(Serviced 4/18)
Aqualung Alternate Air Source Complete (Serviced 4/18)
Aqualung T8 Roller Bag
Body Glove Excursion Wetsuit (Large) (7mil)
Octomask w/ GoPro Attachment (Black)
TUSA Serene Mask (Blue)
Mares Ergo Dry Snorkel (Blue)
UK Underwater Lights - Sea Turtle Pack
Trident DIN/Yoke Converter
Catalina Cylinders Aluminum (80)(3000max)(Manuf. Date 08/14)(VInspection/Service 4/18)(Hydro not indicated at time of service)
SeaPearl Lead Weights (2-5lb, 2-4lb)

Attachments

• IMG_2023.JPG
    IMG_2023.JPG
    81.7 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_3525.JPG
    IMG_3525.JPG
    85.8 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_4004.JPG
    IMG_4004.JPG
    46.6 KB · Views: 146
  • IMG_4476.JPG
    IMG_4476.JPG
    71.5 KB · Views: 155
  • IMG_5273.JPG
    IMG_5273.JPG
    76.3 KB · Views: 158
  • IMG_5637.JPG
    IMG_5637.JPG
    54.7 KB · Views: 140
  • IMG_6198.JPG
    IMG_6198.JPG
    77.1 KB · Views: 131
Let me know if you decide to part it out
Thanks for the inquiry, but unless I could sell these items in total, I would have no use for individual parts. If you know anyone in need of equipment, I stand by my setup and it has only been used 10 times. Sorry I couldn't be more help

I have purchased other items via listings on Scubaboard, and while there is nothing of your list that works for me even piecemeal, I would encourage that after a short time you offer it individually if you are actually interested in selling your gear.

Where one person may buy your entire list, the odds of that happening because of size or even other pieces they may already own make that slim, but you may have 10 people interested in the various items.

The only reason I would see not to do that is if you would continue diving if you couldn't get your price, but that doesn't seem like your reason for not diving and better to get something for some amount of your gear than have it sit in your closet getting older and less valuable.

Just my thoughts...

you can get more for each piece, separately, as well...

I have purchased other items via listings on Scubaboard, and while there is nothing of your list that works for me even piecemeal, I would encourage that after a short time you offer it individually if you are actually interested in selling your gear.

Where one person may buy your entire list, the odds of that happening because of size or even other pieces they may already own make that slim, but you may have 10 people interested in the various items.

The only reason I would see not to do that is if you would continue diving if you couldn't get your price, but that doesn't seem like your reason for not diving and better to get something for some amount of your gear than have it sit in your closet getting older and less valuable.

Just my thoughts...

At least carve out the tanks and weights as a separate offer, unless you want cover the shipping. Otherwise, you are limiting your potential buyers to just locals.

Just my thoughts...
Thanks for the suggestion. I will give it a go

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom