Closed Complete Hogarthian rig/dive gauges and lots of extras only $200

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kidspot

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Sadly, it appears the season of diving in my life has come to a close and I no longer have room to store it - So it's your chance to pick up a sweet rig. All shown in the pic below, you will need to pick up in Moses Lake, Washington.

Partial list includes:
2 Mares M1 Dive computers (1 probably needs the battery terminals cleaned to work properly again, the other works fine)
2 HOG 2nd stage regulators on long hose configuration (Dive Rite 1st stage, I think)
DSS Backplate & Wing
5/3 Wetsuit (XL I believe) and 7 mil hood
2 LED backup lights (from Pirahna diving I believe)
Suunto Compass on bungee wrist mount
DIVE-X underwater notebook with pencils
Weight belt
Extra buckle
Dive-X trim pockets
Tank Bands are the heavy metal DiveRite ones
Large waterproof storage box (originally held a Dive Xtras Sierra DPV)
All kinds of extras, plus anything else I find to include before you pick up, like Dive Books/boots, etc..

$200/obo seems like a good deal to me, but I will not ship and you need to pick it up - If you are interested I will only hold it for a few hours while you drive over to take a look.

Hope this gives someone a good start with a sound set of gear.

Aloha, Tim
scuba1.jpg
scuba2.jpg

It’s a deal at double the price.....excellent gear......good karma heading your way.

Tim - any chance you are headed west of the mountain soon - I have a DSS BP/W and would love to buy yours

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom