Suggestion Compile

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
andydiver06

andydiver06

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
This is the best Dive Knowledge Forum in the world. Somebody should start a training section and collect the different inputs provided in this forum and It would make the best dive knowledge base at one place and we don't have to repeat the same topics again and again on this forum.

For Examples topics like:-

Freeflow
Stuck BCD Inflator/Drysuit- Runaway Ascent
DCS
Ascent
Descent
Trim
Weights
BP/W

andydiver06:
Regarding article section it is currently full of ads. All good sections have 0 articles.
star-wars-smiley-007.gif
Patience, my young Padawan...

Kim:
Some topics are covered in depth there and there are current plans to expand the range of articles which could well include some of your suggestions.

Hi El, I will keep my fingers crossed.

EL Orans:
I think the idea is not training knowledge and substitute for official courses, but the kind of tricks and ways experienced divers have/use/know that makes diving more safe/fun/practical.
It is not adding official training content, just organising what is already here.
I do appreciate your concerns though and thanks for the link.

I thought Google is only so successful to give you the right answer because not only does it rely on the number of hits of a string in a page, but also on how many times this page is referenced and linked in other pages. This gives you the most relevant pages. It therefore does not work so well on intranets. How does this work with the scubaboard content. I am probably ignorant here.

Back
Top Bottom