Comp.s, O2bottles, Liftbag, Reel, SP full-face mask, bands, Backplate/wings, isolator

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ol' Gravy Leg

Registered
Reaction score
Cleaning out the closet. I have some mature equipment that hasn't been used in several years. Not sure of the value on most of these items. So, please shoot me offers (lowballers are welcome!). Buyer pays actual shipping costs.

Diverite backplate, straps, maskpocket and D-rings with single bladder stretchable wings for dual or single: $110
Scubapro Full-face mask (works perfectly but missing cover over one diaphragm and small cut on mouthpiece; see pic): $60
U.S. Divers Monitor 2 dive computers (both need batteries): $50 for both!
Isolator valve (think it was from Diverite): $20
S/S 7.25" bands (OMS?): $35
HP DIN valve, 300 bar, Sherwood (isn't this 7/8"16 threads per inch? can't remember): $15
AquaExplorers reel (price tag say's RA3 $89): $25
Subsalve Quad liftbag 50lb.: $30
Innovative Pony tamer bracket, hardward for two primary and one pony: $30
O2 bottles with 1/2" NPT thread and yoke valve (O2 clean, of course) out of hydro (one C and two D): Make offer
O'Neil 3/2mm Shorty size L: $35

Will to try something(s) for a Scubapro Frameless mask.

FFM2.jpgFFM.jpgM2comps.jpgisolator.jpgbands.jpgvalve.jpgshorty.jpgreel.jpgbag.jpgbottles.jpgwing2.jpgwing1.jpgduals1.jpgpony.jpg

[pay no attention to the duals behind the curtain; for the life of me I can't figure out how to unattach pic]

Attachments

• duals.jpg
    duals.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 229
Last edited:
What is the Backplate material and size of the wing? Is the pic already attached, I can't seem to find it.

What is the Backplate material and size of the wing? Is the pic already attached, I can't seem to find it.

It is ABS plastic. I want to say the wings have a 40lb. lift capacity. Depending on the eye-hole tabs are affixed to the backplate, it can be used with a single (lower profile) or doubles. Has a bottom dump if are inverted and a rip-cord type dump on the top. Meaning if you pull on the inflator/AIR2, an internal wire releases gas from bladder.

After looking at prices, the Diverite BC seems like a pretty good deal.

Thanks.

[Note: lowered prices on some stuff]

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom