Commercial Diver OSHA Safety Requirements

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

darylm74

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I thought there might be a commercial diver's forum here but didn't find one, so will post here.

I am helping my S.O. gather information for a safety program project for her Master's degree on something different that she hasn't already written about. I made the suggestion that perhaps something unique would be to design a safety program for a commercial diver outfit. So after helping her with the idea, I got tasked with helping find the information :confused: . So here I am. Does anyone have any information they would be willing to share about a safety program, particularly having to do with OSHA regulation requirements, for commercial diving? I would greatly appreciate any help that anyone could give me.

Gracias,

Daryl

Daryl why not post this in the commercial divers forum. Or do a search for OSHA regs on here and the deco stop. If nothing else go to OSHA's website and do a search. Another good safety reference is the NOAA manual along with the US NAVY dive manual which you can download for free. TDL is offering it now and if you need I can find the link I use to update mine.

The OSHA web site would be the place to look. Regulations vary depending on the type and depth of the dive.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom