Comments & input for the new sticky here :)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

alcina

Missing Diva.
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
You may have noticed a new sticky at the top of this forum. The goal is to make it a timely one-stop place for common questions such as which cameras to consider, basic settings, WB and RAW information and other things that we find come up routinely.

Comments, ideas and input from you all are invaluable - so please let us know what you think about it here in this thread and/or PM me directly with anything you'd like to see in there.

I think this is going to be a great resource not only for those who are just getting into uw photo but for those who want to change systems and for those "old timers" who might just see something to try or think about!

Excellent Idea Alcina!!!

btw I am envious of your location! The pictures on your website are simply fantastic.

I have a long way to go before mine get anywhere near that good

Cheers

I really like what you've done, Alcina. Lots of good ideas for starters. Answers a lot of the questions that get asked over and over, and sends people to the right places to get the rest taken care of. Great idea (and thanks for the plug).

Great idea on the thread Alcina, looking forward to your section on Manual white balance.

I think that it's really important and is one thing that i've found made a huge difference in the look of my pictures.

I wish that I had started doing so from the get go, I think it's almost a most if you're just shooting with the camera and housing :).

alcina:
You may have noticed a new sticky at the top of this forum. The goal is to make it a timely one-stop place for common questions such as which cameras to consider, basic settings, WB and RAW information and other things that we find come up routinely.

Comments, ideas and input from you all are invaluable - so please let us know what you think about it here in this thread and/or PM me directly with anything you'd like to see in there.

I think this is going to be a great resource not only for those who are just getting into uw photo but for those who want to change systems and for those "old timers" who might just see something to try or think about!

Great job! Very sound guidelines on U/W Photography.

Al

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom