Come on & Dive Saba!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

asoares

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

Just want to let everyone know about the diving here on Saba. If you have been here before, you surely know what it is all about and surely will come again soon! As for the newbies that want something different, Saba offers it all. We have walls, pinnacles, reef diving.. deep and shallow water dives... nitrox is also available. See sharks, manta rays, turtles and hundreds of see life... Topside: hiking to the highest point in the Kingdom of the Netherlands and also on our vast network of trails, lounging around next to the pool, enjoying your own private cottage, lots of gift shops with Saban knick knacks, see Saba Lace and enjoy Saba Spice. Fest at our various cuisine restaurants... We have daily flights serviced by WINAIR. Meet and Greet the Locals as everyone is courteous! If you have any questions just reply or contact me personally. Hope to see you soon!

Welcome to Scubaboard! We are headed your way in January, 2007.

Yes, welcome to SB, we are also headed your way the first week in Oct. Was there in May of 2005 and did two dives (took the Edge II over from SXM). We want to stay overnight and do more, it was so beautiful.

Thats great! We hope to see you and many more on your next diving trip to SABA! If you are interested in staying with us, The Cottage Club, we ask that you book your diving package at least 2-3 months in advance. The winter months are the islands' busiest season.

Will be there April 28, 2006 for 2 weeks.
We're staying at Scout's Place this time but will probably be around to a few of the different hotels to check things out for the next time we go.

Learn something new every day! I thought Saba was just about the pinnacles. Looks like more to it than I thought. I'll have to put it on the radar :)

Saba is very different from the rest of the Antilles. Straight up and down, lol. We boast to have the shortest commerical runway in the world. Its like landing on an aircraft carrier! If you sit on the right hand side of the plane while landing on Saba, you'll feel like the wingtip will touch the side of the cliffs. Dont worry it wont! Thats your vision playing tricks on you... hehe.

Back
Top Bottom