Combo Control on each new page...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SDNetGeek

Registered
Reaction score
I didn't see anyone else with a post like this - when I go to any new page (new forum, new thread, post reply, whatever), I get a combo control superimposed on the page. It seems to be in the same spot, "about" where the "[Font]" control in *this* screen appears, but I always have to scroll up or down past it and scroll back to get it to go away. I'm using W2K, with IE 6.0.2800.1106IC.

Anyone else seen this? TIA

I am sorry but I have no idea what it is you are seeing... if you have a simple graphics program could you please take a screen shot (shift + print screen to take the shot, then control + v to paste it in an image program like ms paint). Thank you.

...that fixed it. (You've heard "Get a machanic within 100ft of it and it works perfectly."?) Problem has gone away. Hmm, I had OE open, several browser windows open, dunno. I *will* capture the image and send it if it reoccurs. Thanx.

Back
Top Bottom