Combining data from different SDA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

doctock993

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I did my initial dives with my UEMIS, saved them to the website, then had a battery leak that required factory service.
I received a loaner SDA in that period of repairs (thanks non local LDS!) that worked perfectly during another dive trip.

For the past 2 months I've been banging my head against the system trying to link all my dive data together. It has the dives saved under the serial# of each individual SDA.

I'd like to be able to have all these dives on my own SDA so that I can demonstrate a log-book if required when I head to the Sipidan area in 3 weeks.

Anyone have an idea for a work-around?
UEMIS can you help?

I've just got my replacement SDA back, i now have two serial numbers on "myuemis"
They weren't able to put all my previous dives or contacts etc onto my new one so i've had to start from new.
It would have been great to get it all one one but it's not the end of the world.
This has made me think i really would like a download to my computer to save all my dives on my hard drive.
I know this has been talked about already but think this should be a priority after trimix

Back
Top Bottom