Comal 5/6, 5/7, or 5/8?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jeepfifty

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hey Ya'll!
I don't post on scubaboard a whole heck of a lot, but I guess I should :). I just got my gear back from the shop, and have a new strobe on my camera, and I'd like to check it out before I leave for the Bahamas next Friday. Anyone wanna volunteer to be a dive buddy at the Comal this weekend? I could go either Friday evening, Saturday morning (fairly early...got a family thing in the afternoon), or Sunday morning. I haven't been to the comal in quite a while...but it just might be fun :).

Anyone game? Eh?

Charlie

I would like to go tomorrow, but I've got a 15 pg term paper thats due.

I'm going to be helping with a class at Aquarena on the 7th, just sticking around in the training area. You can get some really nice photos in the clear water there, if you'd like to make a trek to San Marcos.

I'm game on next Tuesday 5/8 (late afternoon) if the weather and my schedule work out.

Where do most people start their dives in the Comal at? Prince Solms or where?

CenTexDivin:
Where do most people start their dives in the Comal at? Prince Solms or where?

I have always gone to hinman island park...right above the tube chute :).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom