Coltri mch-6 parts fit the knockoffs?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Whitrzac

Contributor
Reaction score
I picked up a kockoff mch-6 based compressor for <$100
Currently going through it and found the 4th stage pretty much toast.

Do the Coltri parts fit the knockoff compressors? Mainly looking at the 4th stage cylinder and 500hr service kit.

Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't. Unfortunately there is no set standard.
I find it hilarious that we are trying to use parts from a cheap disposable compressor to fix a knockoff of a cheaper disposable compressor.

Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't. Unfortunately there is no set standard.
I find it hilarious that we are trying to use parts from a cheap disposable compressor to fix a knockoff of a cheaper disposable compressor.
What parts are known to not fit?
There's only 1 company that I've found that actually imports them, they're sold under a bunch of different names, but all lead back to the same parent company.

What parts are known to not fit?
There's only 1 company that I've found that actually imports them, they're sold under a bunch of different names, but all lead back to the same parent company.
Cooling coils typically vary from unit to unit. I think the blocks are interchangeable, but I haven't messed with enough 6's to know for sure. It isn't a unit that is typically worth people paying me to fix.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom