Coloured Fusion Tech Skins!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiveJedi

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
The new Coloured Tech skins have arrived!
3724715114_fb8f4bac69.jpg
3723787727_e897175ebb.jpg
3724595250_b4953c6510.jpg
3724597974_11ee3b1e58.jpg
3723785125_32f2bdda7f.jpg

Let us know what you think!

Until the next dive,
Tyler

I'm not saying they look bad, but they are not my style. I'm not into the tribal style tattoo looking design.

I really liked the look of the SARS skin. I wish you could just release a version of that to the public w/ out the rescue logos (and w/ out the the normal tribal decoration on the public skins) and in various color options. Is there anything like this on the table or in the works?

I'm just wondering are more people asking for colored tribal emblems or the removal of tribal emblems and solid colored suit? I'm guessing making all black suits then adding colored emblems cuts down on the manufacturing price and time significantly and making various colored suits would increase the price and time to produce them. It would be really cool though to offer the skins in possibly a voted number of solid colors that are plain? Which I'm guessing would be something like black, red, blue, purple, pink, etc...?

I really liked the look of the SARS skin. I wish you could just release a version of that to the public w/ out the rescue logos (and w/ out the the normal tribal decoration on the public skins) and in various color options. Is there anything like this on the table or in the works?

I'm with you. They had a spectacularly beautiful red skin with black points at DEMA, but apparently the material wasn't suitable for commercial production. It was sure pretty, though.

Black only, please. I'm trying to keep a low profile.

Colored graphics do not make a colored suit.

If you made one in pink fabric I'd buy it in a heart beat for Marci. Solid blue, solid yellow, solid red, solid black, etc with minimnal (Limited Editionesque) graphics would sell really well. People keep mentining that but that never seems to happen. Maybe your market rsearch folks are talking to the wrong people?

aww, thanks, sweetie!:kiss2:

Back
Top Bottom