Colour Manipulation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
I asked this in another thread, but it may have got burried...............

any one know of a filter for photoshop or paintshop pro (prefer photoshop) that takes away the blue tint as a underwater filter that fits to a lens/housing?

I use Adobe Photo Deluxe...Adobe's really plain vanilla PhotoShop, and it has an 'Auto Fix' that does exactly what you're asking.

I know PhotoShop does it but I'm don't know what they call it. That's just one reason I haven't moved to PS!

On another matter....I noticed that you've included your Deep Blue website addy in all your posts. If you'll set that up in your signature, it will be automatic and discreet. Go into your User CP to do it. If you need help doing that, just let me know.

I use PhotoShop. It has a several ways to correct colour... all of them very useful!

BTW, if you are consistently getting overpowered by blue or green in your pics then you may want to consider getting closer to your subject(s) so that your flash can do its thing. Alternately, you may want to invest in either a more powerful strobe or dual strobes.

~SubMariner~

Hopefully with my new camera (C3040) it shouldn't be so much of a problem, but it was with my old C920zoom.

I have used the auto colour/levels, just hoped there might be a secific filter that people were using.

I am looking at a WAL and new strobe, even asked the question, but seemed to be a lack of response.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom