Colors of Carmel Video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DocWong

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
This past weekend was an awesome weekend to dive with waters as calm as it gets around here!

Friday we dove Montana from Point Lobos on scooters with wonderful viz at over 50' and Saturday we dove the secret location of Sacré-Cœur with at least 50' of viz, though pitch black under the marine layer. From the reports I've read, looks like everyone had similar luck!

On both dives I took video with my new, for real, video camera. Gone are the days of shooting video in 640 x 480, small digital camera mode....maybe. ;-) One thing about video, it takes awhile to post them as you have to go thru and edit, so I think I got some really good video footage of this weekend's dive, but haven't done the editing yet.

Here's my latest video that I just finished editing. It's footage from diving at Lobos Rocks aboard the Cypress Sea with Todd and Greg. It's still using my dinky point and shoot digital camera but I hope you'll be entertained watching it.

YouTube - Colors of Carmel-Scuba

All dives are fun, some are just more "entertaining" ;-)
Live Long, play hard, be safe, deco, don't push the limits and do deep stops!

That's amazing Doc. I am still hoping to get out this weekend, so hopefully the conditions will be nice as well. :) No photos this time though, just diving. Have to get the camera fixed.

Thanks, for a little basic point and shoot camera, it's not bad. Yea, hopefully this weekend will be nice too.

Back
Top Bottom