Colorado Debutante

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Copper,

Welcome to SB, glad to have you. Sorry for the hijack. (Lived in Arvada from 1991 - 2000) Are you DM-ing for the shop in Boulder? If yes, was there any resolution regarding the tragedy involving the owner of that shop? We heard the initial reports, then nothing more...

Dive safe,

Doc

ayup

Doc Intrepid:
Welcome to SB, glad to have you. Sorry for the hijack. (Lived in Arvada from 1991 - 2000) Are you DM-ing for the shop in Boulder? If yes, was there any resolution regarding the tragedy involving the owner of that shop? We heard the initial reports, then nothing more...

Hey Doc,

Thanks for the welcome. Though I'm not affiliated with Scuba Joe, I think my instructor did know him. I'll ck to see if he knows anything, but I don't think they ever found the guy. Very sad.

Did you leave CO for warmer waters?

Jambi:
Welcome to the board. 160' the sacres the heck out of me. It's all about self-reliance. :drown:

Yeah, and reliance on your buddy. That's the complicated part. I just posted the long version of the story in the Mexico forum if you have time for a tome.

Thanks for the welcome!

coppermaus:
Though I'm not affiliated with Scuba Joe, I think my instructor did know him.

Must be another scuba joe.
But I do go to the hole everynow and then. Not really sure why but we do. It is the closest clear water.

Joe

coppermaus:
So is Santa Rosa the closest/best place to you for doing check out dives and training stuff? Or do you just love the nightlife? Let me know next time your planning to go. If all works out, I'll join you! :bounce:

:daisysmil
That's our "local" spot. Sorry to have missed you Don, Alicia and I went this last Presidents day. Actually quite nice, we were the only ones in the water.

The nightlife isn't much Coppermaus, (but you knew that already) but it's water and it's more than 12' deep (pool work).

Back
Top Bottom