Color Correction in Adobe Premiere Pro

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yceltikci

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Is there any known and popular way of color correcting footage in PP?

Most of the controls I discovered are crap! If anybody knows how, please share it with us...

Regards,
Yener

yceltikci:
Is there any known and popular way of color correcting footage in PP?

Most of the controls I discovered are crap! If anybody knows how, please share it with us...

Regards,
Yener

Just make sure you set your camera colour / exposure up first before you take your shot. If you get good at that, you will never have to colour correct in the editor.

wags

wags:
Just make sure you set your camera colour / exposure up first before you take your shot. If you get good at that, you will never have to colour correct in the editor.

wags

Great idea if your housing allows you control those features once the camera is in the housing.....most/many don't.

wags:

wags

If I could, I certainly would... :mouse04:

I read in an article on the web that there is said to be an "Auto Color" function in PP, but I could not find it. The article shows screenshots and there really is an auto color effect. But my PP does not have it?!?! Do you think this is wierd??? Or is it a third party plug-in?

Any ideas?
Yener

wags:
Premiere Pro Auto colour does not work for underwater footage due to the constant changing light.

OK I may not be satisfied but where the hack is this Auto Color??? :confined:

wags:
Look in your video effects folder, then click the Adjust folder then there it is.

Wags

Unfortunately, it's not there. I think I have an incomplete distribution.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom