color change?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lord1234

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Please God Change It Back.

I kinda like it....

I think it's sexy! It's all christmas-like. :D

It's our holiday theme, subtle, minor but very much something we think you will like (it's only here for a few weeks, I promise).

If however you aren't a fan you can change your skin by going to http://www.scubaboard.com/profile.php?do=editoptions. Scroll down until you reach the second to last option box titled "Forum Skin" and change the option to "ScubaBoard Default" to view our regular skin.

Tech Admin:
It's our holiday theme, subtle, minor but very much something we think you will like (it's only here for a few weeks, I promise).

And here I was, eying my beer suspiciously, thinking, "but I've only had three.....":wink:
C-Dawg

I can deal with the color, I'm just thankful you're not playing christmas music.

Vtdiver2:
And here I was, eying my beer suspiciously, thinking, "but I've only had three.....":wink:
C-Dawg
I think we had it when you joined last year - you just didn't know it was different, or notice when it went back shortly after.

Tanked2.0:
I can deal with the color, I'm just thankful you're not playing christmas music.
OMG - no, no, no, no....!! :11: I think I'll turn on the old cowboy music station.

I haven't been around yet, but it looks like regular members are Dark Red? Maybe we need a wreath beside Support Members Red names..??

Oh where's your Christmas spirit? I like it, but I am glad we don't have to listen to any computerized Christmas music.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom