College student needs help with scholarship contest

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

College Diver

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello,

I am in a photo contest to try to win a $500.00 scholarship.
By clicking on the link below, you can help me win by visiting the Brickfish site and voting for the picture I have entered of Carmen Electra and myself taken aboard the Queen Mary in Long Beach.
It only takes a couple minutes, you’ll get to see a great pic, and it will help me out tremendously.
I know a lot of you log in to this site on a daily basis (no judgment - I am just as guilty) - I am asking that you take a minute each day between now and the end of the contest to do the same with my entry and vote - it's really that easy and there are absolutely no strings attached.

The contest runs until March 13, and the big money prize is paid out to the entry which is deemed most viral - meaning people going to the site to view and vote with knowledge of the contest being spread via internet.

Currently I am ranked in the top 15% out of 3361 entries.

So how about it? Help me defray some of my college fees?

Thanks for your support!

Brickfish: Carmen Electra and Alan Crane (submitted for Shooting Stars - Celebrity Photos)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom