College Football Pick'em Group is back

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

deepstops

Blacklight Poster
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
College Pick'em Football is here:
Yahoo! Sports Fantasy College Football Pickem -

Some new options are available and in use.

Group Name - The Diver Picks
Password - football
Confidence points - no
Spread - yes
Tie-breaker - yes
Begins - Week #1
Scores dropped - 1 week of the season
Deadline to make picks - 5 minutes before each game
Games in the mix - Yahoo Default selected and AP Top 25 (no games prior to Friday)
Group ID# 5568 - Good luck, you'll need some!!

Last edited:
Me too; can't wait. Although at the moment I don't even have a TV, so I suspect I will take a beat down this year.

I just finished creating a group for NFL Pick'em as well:

I have created the Private Group called The Diver Picks. Others can join this group by clicking the link below to access Group ID# (18163) and the password is "football".

Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Pro Football Pickem

Haven't played before but I am in. I am a much better college football handicapper than I am a diver so you knuckleheads are in for a run for your money this year. Speaking of money. So what's the winner get for beating you guys like a red-headed step child? It's my birthday today so I am allowed to talk some smack. :D

you knuckleheads are in for a run for your money this year. I am allowed to talk some smack. :D

Speaking of talking smack, you actually have to join the group give us that "run for money"..... :cool2:

Is it just me, or is everyone else having trouble?

* There was a temporary problem with the server. Please try again shortly. (Error #115)
* The password is incorrect. (Error #109)
* The group is full. (Error #107)
* This is not a private group. (Error #147)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom