College Basketball Brackets

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Figured it out, I used that bracket to be a model for another (work) and for some reason after completing the other bracket that one pick was MIA (the 4 brackets were filled in full and saved on SBs first). Duno, it was 1050 when I did that, 11 hit and no go back to fix.. oh well :D

Hey, I look like last years standings.. I'd be 1 up if the damn bracket kept its pick with the copy! LOL now, look how many picked #1s to win?!

Yeah, I know what you mean. My Facebook pool got totally screwed up and I don't know how. My picks didn't go through. I guess so many people decided to play, their server couldn't handle the volume.

I'm sure glad that never happens here...

OK, my brackets are showing I barely had time to research out much of anything just about as much as it shows how unpredicable the whole MADNESS really is. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom