Collage of diving California...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mikeguerrero

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hey divers,

I was a little bored this week and decided to put together a collection of my diving pics... Enjoy... And see you in the water soon.... :)

Mike...

Click on the link and enjoy....

Last edited:
The video should have been titled: "Collage of Mike G. diving California" :D

Had I done that, I would have no views... LOL So I disguised it so you would post on my thread... hehehe

Last edited:
You need to make it up to the Northern part of California (Sonoma and Mendocino Counties)! Nice video, thanks for sharing, however it should be titled, diving Central and Southern CA.

You need to make it up to the Northern part of California (Sonoma and Mendocino Counties)! Nice video, thanks for sharing, however it should be titled, diving Central and Southern CA.

Thanks for comments, I will consider giving more accurate title next time.... :) I would love to film the North Coast but that is Peter's territory and he is friends with the LandLord or should I say man in the Grey Suit, so I leave the diving to Peter.... :)

Except Monterey is inside the Red Triangle and the Sonoma/Mendocino coasts are outside the Red Triangle. Also the only scuba diver to ever be bitten, by the Landlord in Cali, was at Lobos. Really the only reason I dive the North Coast is because it is close. With Mendocino launch sites just under two hours away I might start diving there more, especially since camping is plentiful.

Except Monterey is inside the Red Triangle and the Sonoma/Mendocino coasts are outside the Red Triangle. Also the only scuba diver to ever be bitten, by the Landlord in Cali, was at Lobos. Really the only reason I dive the North Coast is because it is close. With Mendocino launch sites just under two hours away I might start diving there more, especially since camping is plentiful.

Peter is right about man on scuba being attacked in Lobos, but guess what he survived. However, one cannot say that about the attack that took place off of Peter's coast, abalone diver was beheaded by the landlord; I was spooked when I read that detailed account. :(

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom