Cold Water Reg with Nitrox COMPUTER, Octo, Consol, Compass, SPG, Complete! REDUCED

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick Inman

Advisor
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
U.S. Divers Arctic Regulator. Take this nice reg to warm Cozumel or the North Pole. The first stage is environmentally sealed, so no free-flows under the ice or in any cold water. The 2nd stage has bimetal fins and heat sink capture body heat from your exhaled breath and use it to warm operating parts.

Here's a link to the service manual: http://www.frogkick.dk/manuals/aqualung/Cousteau-SEA 1st Stage Service Manual.pdf

Also includes all hoses and Octo 2nd stage.

Computer: Oceanic data Plus. The DataPlus can be used as a conventional air computer or be diver programmed for oxygen mixtures to 50% for Nitrox diving. Features OceanGloTM backlighting, ndd an expanded deep diving algorithm with extended decompression ranges. All information is displayed on an easy to read screen with bar graphs for critical dive information.

FEATURES:
•User programmable for oxygen levels of 21% to 50% in 1% increments
•Extended deep diving algorithm to 330 feet (99.5 meters)
•OceanGloTM backlighting•Diver replaceable batteries
•Automatic altitude adjustment to 14,000 feet (4,267 meters) above sea level
•Log: 12 dives
•Graphic Diver InterfaceTM Bar Graphs: N2 loading, Variable Ascent Rate Indicator, O2 loading
•Temperature
•User-friendly mode icons
•Total decompression ascent time
•decompression stop time and ceiling depth

Here's the Owners Manual!: http://www.oceanicworldwide.com/pdf/12-1968-r03.pdf

Complete Consol with Computer, Compass and SPG with thermometer.

Consol is a U.S. Divers Pivot Consol, so you can swivel it to keep the computer paired with either the compass or the SPG.

Throwing in and extra consol depth gauge.

I'm selling this set for a friend, so I hooked it up to a tank and tested it and everything seems to work perfectly. However, all used scuba gear should be serviced by a qualified technician before diving.

First $275.00 takes it. NOTE: REDUCED PRICE - SEE POSTS BELOW!

PM me. Prefer Paypal (I'll eat the fees), and I'll ship within 24 hours. PM for shipping.

(Also, selling woman's BC, just $45.00. LINK: http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/cl...c-seaquest-diva-just-45-00-a.html#post5986787 )

photo (1).jpgGear 01.jpgphoto.jpgphoto (2).jpg

Last edited:
Note: BC listed at bottom of post is sold. Reg/computer set still for sale! :D

To sweeten the pot, will pay shipping to anywhere in continual US, USPS Priority. :eyebrow:

Buyer is needing the $. Will entertain resonable offers....

SOLD! Thanks, SB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom