cold water dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

1moredive

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
iam looking for any1 planing to do a new years dive in lake michigan in illonios, Wisconsin iam Anxious to end this long Surface Interval. MERRY CHRISTMAS AND STAY WET

Join the Great Lakes Wrecking Crew FB group. I believe there is a group that does Gilboa Quarry in Ohio on Jan 1 each year n

43F water here for a 20 min. wet dive. Gotta do something....Marie--you and your drysuit guys....

I’ll be doing a New Year’s Day Dive, but it’s not a public event.

I did that New Years Day thing a decade ago wet--2 dives (being an idiot who just moved from Northern Manitoba--land of 3 months of minus 25-40F air temp. winters). Only 2nd time in my life I actually got a bit of frostbite. Of course, most others dived dry...So much for macho. Actually, the Atlantic is just about as cold in April, but by May the air warms up. June the water can still be mid 40s.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom