Cold in Canada

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Zeldah

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi divers

Just completed classroom and pool sessions with my 12 year old son. Looking forward to going to Grand Cayman in 2 weeks and doing our OW dives. Hope to post our experience when we get back.

Any good recommendations as to where to dive an extra day after certification?

Lots of great places to go - who are you doing your referral (check out) dives with?

Lots of great places to go - who are you doing your referral (check out) dives with?

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!

I am doing my checkout dives with Divetech. My son is 12 and they seem to have the best kids program.

Princess .......... obsession it is! For the last two weeks I have been dreaming diving:D

Can't seem to stop browsing for equipment and places to go when I get certified! Of course looking at warm water but who knows maybe I will love it soooo much that I will dive in Lake Ontario this summer - doubt it though ... too cold for a wimpy Scottish gal like me ... he he heh!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom