Cocoview Resort Roatan Video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks, glad you enjoyed the video. I sent a link for the video via email to CocoView for them to share if they want.

Very nice video...what video camera did you use?

Great stuff! You really got some amazing captures! How did you get so blessed on one trip? I'm so jealous. :)

Oldbear - I use an Intova Sport HD II video camera. Most shots, greater than about 10-15 feet I use a red filter. The shots in the grass (e.g., octopus, burr fish) have no filter since I was only in about 3-8 ft of water. If I use a light, I also remove the filter, but I don't use the light that often and usually don't even carry it with me on the dive - going small after years of using a dSLR with all the attachements. This camera is a few years old, I think equivalent to the Nova HD they sell now. I also noticed on the Intova web site they have refurbished Sport HD cameras for sale.

chillyinCanada - I was blessed on this trip!

Back
Top Bottom