CoCo View resort in April

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

capeellyn

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I'm looking into going to CoCo View Resort in Roatan during April vacation - can anyone give me feedback if this is a good time to go? Also, I'm kind of new to ScubaBoard - can one find a dive buddy on here also?
Thanks!

April is a great time to go. As for finding a buddy, I wouldn't worry about that. The resort is really good at finding someone for you to dive with. I have been there several times and my wife doesn't dive, I've never had a problem with getting a buddy.

You are new to this board, so may I make a reccomendation? You have the Central America forum correct, but there is a sub forum for the Bay Islands. You might want to post there.

Another place, in fact the best place to ask questions about CoCoView is on the message board about CoCoView. It is a privately owned board that is run by CoCoView regulars, but has a link to it from CoCoView's website. Here is a shortcut. See you there!

CoCo Chat

Later, Hawk.

Back
Top Bottom