Cochran Gemini Dive Computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SKINSnCANES

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I purchased my Cochran Gemini Dive computer about two years in hopes that I would start doing technical diving. However, it seems that all Ill have the time to do is some occassional vacation diving. Im looking to sell this and get a more basic rec computer.

The computer itsself is great, and has amazing capabilities. At the time it was one of the best and safest computers out.

I have the Gemini Model
Gray
Air + 1 FO2/1PO2 (If you do tech diving you can add for other mixes, I only use Air and Nitrox so thats what its currently setup as)
Retractor Mount w. Compass

Heres a link to it: scubagearplus.com/proddetail.asp?prod=COC%2EGemini]ScubaGearPlus Products Cochran Gemini Dive Computer - Build Your Own!, Dive Computers
Ill post actual photos when I return from a work trip. Im looking to sell it ASAP and get my replacement before my trip next month.

Retail on it was around $1600 plus tax. I have maybe 20-30 dives on it? Looking for reasonable offers.

Anyone have any interest in this computer? I just got back from travel for work and am going to take some pics later for anyone thats interested.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom