Cochran EMC-20H Fully Loaded + Cable + Software

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

telezrule

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Selling my Cochran EMC-20H. Although I am still just a "Baby" (I'm 46), my eyes quit on me and I can't see what the computer says.
http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/images/icons/icon_cry.gif
It has all options:
Three Mix Nitrox + Helium (Three Mix Trimix or Heliox) Switchable to Two PO2 + Helium (Trimix Diluent) - 3 FO2 / 2 PO2 + He.
It is Yellow.
It works perfectly well. It is an awesome computer

I bought the cable and software that let you change all the options you want. Can be used Imperial or Metric. I use it to dive here in in Europe. Comes with the cable and the software.

I will take $600

I am interested. Is the computer still for sale?

Yes. It is still for sale.
I am sorry for the late reply. It has been crazy lately, and when I finally sat down, my Internet was not available.

I will take $350 for the computer. It works perfectly well and all, but it has been used and does not look brand new.

Hi, I'm keen at $350, if it's still for sale. I'm in the Solomon Islands, but have a postal address in Australia you can send it to. Let me know how you'd like me to pay. Cheers Tim

I am interested but would like to see pictures of the unit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom