Cochran Commander Nitrox

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

preTex

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
This 2 nitrox mix dive computer is in great condition. It has been on the shelf for a while and I'm exiting diving for now. This has been a rock solid and very versatile computer for me and I've done many dives using both mixes. What I really like about it is the dive data detail capture at 1 sec intervals! The software is clunky and works on Windows XP, NT, 98 and 95. I have a computer that has a native serial port and wouldn't know if it will work with a USB serial port.
Asking $275 + shipping (FedEx ground) and local pickup available. No DOA guaranteed.

PM for pictures.

Comes with:
Commander Nitrox
Display protection shield
Serial Computer interface cable with DB9 to DB25 cable
Analyst 3.03 software
Original User manual
New batteries

You can view the user manual here:
http://www.divecochran.com/support/manuals/pdf/Cmnx005m.pdf

SPECIFICATIONS:
Algorithm Modified Haldanian
Tissue Compartments 12
Computation Period Every second
Activation Manual and Water
Depth Display 99.9 metres, 0.1 metre increments
Depth Accuracy +/- 1% of full scale
Maximum Altitude 4.5 km, seamless
Altitude Accuracy +/- 300 m
Temperature Display 0 to 37 degrees C., 1 degree increments
Temperature Accuracy +/- 2% of full scale
Surface Time 0 to 9:59 hrs/mins, 1 minute increments
Bottom Time 0 to 9:59 hrs/mins, 1 minute increments
Time To Fly 0 to 36 hours, 1 hour increments
No-Deco Time 0 to 9:59 hrs/mins, 1 minute increments
Decompression Time 0 to 9:59 hrs/mins, 1 minute increments
Decompression Ceiling 0 to 27 m, 3 m increments
Dive Summary Storage 100 Dives
Dive Profile Storage 6 Dive hours at one second sampling
24 Dive hours at four second sampling (default)
90 Dive hours at 15 second sampling
Profile Sampling Selectable 1-15 secs, 1 second increments
Typical Battery Life* Over 200 dive hours or 1 year, TACLITE off
Over 40 hours, TACLITE on

I don't know how, in all good conscience, you can try to sell an older, used, dive computer without a DOA guarantee, for $275. Are you expecting that we should treat this like a spin on the roulette table???

I certainly wouldn't pay more than $10 for a mere chance of getting a working dive computer.

I suggest that if you are going to sell your old, used, dive computer, for serious money like $275, you better have the balls to stand behind it and guarantee that it will work.

This internet stuff and the way things are written sometimes is a little strange. For instance No DOA guaranteed. Means that the unit is guaranteed by the poster NOT TO BE DEAD ON ARRIVAL.

If he would have said as is, or condition unknown, then you would be betting on the roulette wheel spin.

Guy
:)

I don't know how, in all good conscience, you can try to sell an older, used, dive computer without a DOA guarantee, for $275. Are you expecting that we should treat this like a spin on the roulette table???

I certainly wouldn't pay more than $10 for a mere chance of getting a working dive computer.

I suggest that if you are going to sell your old, used, dive computer, for serious money like $275, you better have the balls to stand behind it and guarantee that it will work.

Well, it already sold and not on scuba board either. See that is the good thing here in this country, you don't have to BUY IT and it's obvious that you had no intention on buying it anyway!! :mooner: But geeze, I guess you've haven't got anything better to do than spam people's ads with your opinions.

Well, it already sold and not on scuba board either. See that is the good thing here in this country, you don't have to BUY IT and it's obvious that you had no intention on buying it anyway!! :mooner: But geeze, I guess you've haven't got anything better to do than spam people's ads with your opinions.

he's Canadian.. nuff said.. :snicker::rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom