Clearwater area dive charter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jethroish

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Every summer, my wife and I visit family in south GA. We usually take a couple days and got to Panama city to dive. This year we decided we want to dive some where different.
We are looking for a good, reliable dive operator in the Clearwater area for the end of June.
Looking for wreck/artifical reef dives.

Also, How far out are most dive sites? Depth? Most popular sites?

Thanks

Captain Rod with Dive Clearwater is the best if you are spearing. DIVE CLEARWATER | EST.1979 Based out of the Clearwater Beach Municipal Marina, DIVE CLEARWATER offers the best in Gulf Coast diving aboard PLUNGER VII. His phone is (727)443-6731 Clearwater Municipal Marina, Clearwater, FL 33676 - Google Maps

Another great Captain is Ty: His number is (727) 688-3304 He leaves from a little further south in the Lighthouse Point Marina. Lighthouse Point Marina - St. Petersburg, FL - High and Dry storage, Wet Slips, Marina and Boat Club

Some wreck dives are: The Blackthorn, The Sheridan, South Jack Wreck, RJ Thompson, Mexican Pride, Veterans reef has a lot of barges. There are others too but these are some of the first ones that pop into my head.
Try to stay away from the army tank reefs, these are very small objects and not really worthy of a "charter" dive.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom