Closed Clearing out some regs again ( Scubapro, US Divers, Aqualung, Hollis...)

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi I am a new diver do you have a first, second, octo and pressure gauge you can make a package with?

Make me an offer. This stuff is doing me no good sitting around. I can upload more pictures if you ask.

3 - ScubaPro G200's $25 each
1 - ScubaPro G250 Graphite $70
2 - ScubaPro MK10's $35 each
1 - Set ScubaPro 109's Right & Rare Left hand version (excellent chrome) $160 both
3 - ScubaPro Air 1's $30 each or $75 all
1 - ScubaPro 108 w/ MK1 (very early and complete) $30
1 - *New* black silicone double hoses, w/ Voit mouthpiece, wagon wheels, hose clamps $75 all
3 - Misc. SPG's w/hoses $25 each

Hi I am a new diver do you have a first, second, octo and pressure gauge you can make a package with?

An MK10 with G250 primary and G200 alternate is about as high performance, bulletproof reliable, and simple to service as any reg set ever put together. Just ask for opinions and you will probably be told the same.

What's left...

1 - ScubaPro G250 Graphite $70
1 - Set ScubaPro 109's Right & Rare Left hand version (excellent chrome) $160 both
3 - ScubaPro Air 1's $30 each or $75 all
1 - ScubaPro 108 w/ MK1 (very early and complete) $30
1 - *New* black silicone double hoses, w/ Voit mouthpiece, wagon wheels, hose clamps $75 all
1 - SPG w/hoses $25

Price drop...

1 - ScubaPro G250 Graphite $50
1 - Set ScubaPro 109's Right & Rare Left hand version (excellent chrome) $140 both
3 - ScubaPro Air 1's $65 all
1 - ScubaPro 108 w/ MK1 (very early and complete) $25
1 - *New* black silicone double hoses, w/ Voit mouthpiece, wagon wheels, hose clamps $70 all
1 - SPG w/hoses $15

What's left...

1 - Set ScubaPro 109's Right & Rare Left hand version (excellent chrome) $140 both
1 - ScubaPro 108 w/ MK1 (very early and complete) $20
1 - *New* black silicone double hoses, w/ Voit mouthpiece, wagon wheels, hose clamps $70 all
1 - SPG w/hoses $10

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom