Clear Springs Scuba Park on 1st, 7th and 8th of May

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

simonlid

Registered
Reaction score
I would love to try out some new gear before my dive trip to California. I have not dived in CSSP before (currently on a business trip in TX). I would love to go but the problem is that I do not have anyone to buddy up with; would that be a problem??

//Simon

simonlid:
I would love to try out some new gear before my dive trip to California. I have not dived in CSSP before (currently on a business trip in TX). I would love to go but the problem is that I do not have anyone to buddy up with; would that be a problem??

//Simon

There are some people going out there the 7th and 8th... check out this thread: http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=95207

See the attatched thread in the post above I am trying to get a few people to go play on the weekend of the 7 and 8. I have a few maybes but I will be there doing my open water check out you are more then welcome to come play. If you coming let me know in advance if you want a steak.

If you'd like to dive this Sunday the 1st, I could probably meet you there.
Lemme know, either here or PM me and we'll figure out when and where to meet up.
Anybody else wanna go this weekend?

Can't go Sunday, but Saturday might be a possibility....

ScubaTexan:
Can't go Sunday, but Saturday might be a possibility....

Hmmm, I've got some things to do Saturday morn, but the afternoon is open...........

Back
Top Bottom