Clear Springs Night Dive!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bill Walton

Contributor
Reaction score
I was sorry to miss all that went to Clear Springs on Sunday but had a wonderful time on Saturday. I got in three dives towards my advanced open water, one of whitch was a night dive.

We went of the dock on the far north end and worked our way to the blue training platform, then turning in towards the western shore, working our way along the contour where the slope levels off back to our starting point. Deepest level was 34 feet, averaged 21ft for 38 minutes of pure joy.

Swam over all the bluegills sitting over their nest, saw several very large catfish, one that had the head at least 6" wide but was only about 18" long. The funniest thing I had seen in the water. Visibility was great as all the other divers had been out of the water for several hours. This was a great dive and will definately do it again soon.

Next time I think we will work our way along the wall to the shark and then back by the boat. That would be the lakes best dark-side.

Anyway, thought I would share my excitement. This really was the best freshwater dive I have experianced thus far.

Bill

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom