Clear Lake - Houston Area (Texas)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hi,

Just wanted to introduce myself and say hello to everyone. I live in Pearland, Texas near Clear Lake and Houston Texas. SO and I recently parted ways and I am now without a dive buddy. Does anyone on the boards live in the area I do? I am not looking to "hook up", so no flames please... I am looking to meet females/males in the area that want to dive.

My work schedule is flexible. I am open to diving Lake Travis or going somewhere tropical. If there is another area of the board for this type of post, please feel free to nicely educate me.

Thanks,
Marty

Wow, Getting alot of Texans around, Why don't ya all sit and stay a spell. :D
Welcome to ScubaBoard.

i'm sure there's a texas place, but ignore them and come to the nc wreck divers! go under clubs, north america, then pick your area. or our area! welcome and have a good time.

Marty Scuba:
If there is another area of the board for this type of post, please feel free to nicely educate me.
Have a look at Scuba Singles.

Laurens

BTW, welcome (Scub)aBoard! :happywave

Marty Scuba:
Hi,

Just wanted to introduce myself and say hello to everyone. I live in Pearland, Texas near Clear Lake and Houston Texas. SO and I recently parted ways and I am now without a dive buddy. Does anyone on the boards live in the area I do? I am not looking to "hook up", so no flames please... I am looking to meet females/males in the area that want to dive.

My work schedule is flexible. I am open to diving Lake Travis or going somewhere tropical. If there is another area of the board for this type of post, please feel free to nicely educate me.

Thanks,
Marty
Look up www.scubapark.net
Its our local dive spot in Manvel,Texas..I`ll be out Sunday around 11a.I`m the bald one with an orange Staff teeshirt .Hope to see ya soon.

Marty Scuba:
Hi,

Thanks,
Marty

Marty,

Glad to have you aboard! I used to live in Clear Lake, and am now west of Houston in Sealy. I make trips to Lake Travis on weekends that I'm free, but I've never dived any of the Houston-local sites. I'm busy this weekend, but next weekend I'm available, and I'm able to go diving most days during the week, too.

James

Marty Scuba:
Hi,

Thanks,
Marty

Marty..

I live in Manvel, next door, close to Twin Lakes. Welcome to the board. If you'll stay tuned here in this forum you will soon have a number of diving buddies. I know some are planing on going to twin lakes this weekend. You can always throw your gear in and go out. Just start asking around......oh, and there are usually more than one bald headed diver out there. I may show up on Sunday. I drive a white super crew with camper cover.

Regards,

Back
Top Bottom