Cleaning up Quicktime movies?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Genesis

Contributor
Reaction score
Photoshop does a WONDERFUL job on stills - the picture I posted earlier was WAY off-balance as it came from the camera, but a bit of photoshop and it cleaned right up.

Now, about those Quicktime movies.... what can you use to clean them up and get some color balance back with them? Anything out there that isn't god-awful expensive?

well, if your using a mac go and download imovie free and then search the net for free imovie plugs. They have free colour correction plugs.

If you want to spend some money look on ebay for a used copy of adobe premiere.

another thing you can do if you have space,time and a fairly powerful computer...is save out your movie into frames (stills)...make your colour correcttion in PS a action...and then do a batch action on the folder of stills and then load them back into QT player to resave as video.

Ok, so I need premiere.... great... :(

Quicktime Pro just doesn't do it..... oh well.

QT Pro is a waste of money.

I paid for it as a download and found it was totally useless so I tried to get my money back but Apple told me that by downloading the software I had technically 'opened the package' and was not entitled to a refund - last dollar of mine they will see.

Back
Top Bottom