Cleaning the Marmora Dam site on August 10

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Butch103 once bubbled...
.....afterall an independant man you know.....

So he can sit at home and watch soap opera's while I am doing the clean up. :(

cobaltbabe once bubbled...

So he can sit at home and watch soap opera's while I am doing the clean up. :(

Great, I won't have to clean the bathroom, sweep the floor, do the laundry, and make dinner like usual?

Ontario Diver once bubbled...

Great, I won't have to clean the bathroom, sweep the floor, do the laundry, and make dinner like usual?

Like usual? Dinner yes but the rest neither of us do!!!!

Date: August 10, 2003
Place: Marmora Dam, Marmora, Ontario.
Time: Anytime after 11:00 - 11:30
Predive briefing: 1pm

All divers will be asked to provide proof of certification, so don't forget it.

More information to follow as we know.

Seeing as the time is very close to church time, I may not be able to dive. I will drop by and offer some morale support, and or short support, if I can't dive.

Dale

Hi Guys,
I'm a new diver and new to the board (Hi all!!). I was just wondering how to go about signing up for this great event?

Cheers

DrownedRat once bubbled...
Hi Guys,
I'm a new diver and new to the board (Hi all!!). I was just wondering how to go about signing up for this great event?

Cheers

Just PM Cobaltbabe and/or Weight_for_me, for the details above and beyond those that are posted.

Also, I haven't checked the Brockville thread yet, but youshould and if you are free that day, come on down!!!!!!

Butch103 once bubbled...

Just PM Cobaltbabe and/or Weight_for_me, for the details above and beyond those that are posted.

Also, I haven't checked the Brockville thread yet, but youshould and if you are free that day, come on down!!!!!!
Sweet, food and music. Sounds like fun :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom