Cleaning out some excess gear (Tech/DIR plus more))

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kanonfodr

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Due to a recent move I am not diving as regularly, and I have some stuff that's been collecting dust for various whiles anyway so time to downsize!

First up is my spare singles rig. It is composed of a no-name Aluminum backplate (Hog/DIR rigged), HOG brand 32-lb wing, and a DR STA w/ DSS cambands. The webbing is cut very fairly large, so it should fit most divers as is. You also don't need need the STA, I am including it because my other singles rig is DSS and the STA just plain won't fit. But for a long time I was switching back and forth between doubles and singles on that plate and it made life easier. I'm asking $300 for the whole setup.

2011-04-24_19-55-38_739.jpg

Next is my singles reg. It uses a SP MK17 1st stage with a S555 Primary on a 7' hose, R190 backup with bungee on a 24" hose, OMS 2" SPG, and a 26" inflator hose for the wing. Bolt snaps are brand new, with a brand new Comfort Bite mouthpiece on the primary. $400

2011-04-24_19-56-55_434.jpg

I have two doubles wings for sale. One is an OMS 60-lb wing that I got as a package deal when I helped a girlfriend get herself a BP/W. I honestly don't know much about it, but it didn't have any leaks when I dived it. $100.

The other is a Halcyon 55-lb horseshoe wing (old style). In addition to the freshwater dives the previous owner put on it in Florida, it has seen about 15 salt-water dives and is still in good condition despite it's age. It's simply too much lift for me so it must go. $150.

2011-04-24_20-00-54_640.jpg

Cressi Gara 2000 free-diving fins. Bought these for a freediving class, and they are great but I'm not free-diving any more and have other fins I prefer for scuba diving. The foot pocket is a size 7-8 by the manufacturer, but they fit my size 9.5's just fine wearing a 2mm neoprene sock. They have about 4 days of freediving on them, damn near brand new. $100.

2011-04-24_20-02-15_554.jpg

All prices include shipping in CONUS via USPS. I accept (and prefer) Paypal.

Peace,
Greg

I will give you $150 for both doubles wings thru Paypal. I will pay all fees and priority shipping. I really like the regs, but too rich for my blood for used [and dated] regs, no offense.

-Vern

Update!!

First up is my spare singles rig. It is composed of a no-name Aluminum backplate (Hog/DIR rigged), HOG brand 32-lb wing, and a DR STA w/ DSS cambands. The webbing is cut very fairly large, so it should fit most divers as is. You also don't need need the STA, I am including it because my other singles rig is DSS and the STA just plain won't fit. But for a long time I was switching back and forth between doubles and singles on that plate and it made life easier. I'm asking [-]$300[/-] $275 for the whole setup, willing to part out.

2011-04-24_19-55-38_739.jpg

Next is my singles reg. It uses a SP MK17 1st stage with a S555 Primary on a 7' hose, R190 backup with bungee on a 24" hose, OMS 2" SPG, and a 26" inflator hose for the wing. Bolt snaps are brand new, with a brand new Comfort Bite mouthpiece on the primary. [-]$400[/-] $350 Can also exchange yoke reg for DIN reg (same style 1st stage, serviced in October of 2009). Same price either way!

2011-04-24_19-56-55_434.jpg

Cressi Gara 2000 free-diving fins. Bought these for a freediving class, and they are great but I'm not free-diving any more and have other fins I prefer for scuba diving. The foot pocket is a size 7-8 by the manufacturer, but they fit my size 9.5's just fine wearing a 2mm neoprene sock. They have about 4 days of freediving on them, damn near brand new. [-]$100.[/-] $85

2011-04-24_20-02-15_554.jpg

All prices include shipping in CONUS via USPS. I accept (and prefer) Paypal.

Peace,
Greg[/QUOTE]

Pm on the bp/w incoming

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom