classes start

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

you are turning into our very own personal hotbot.... no, I'm not trying to be rude or flirtatious (sorry, couldn't help it, LD!)... Hotbot, for those who don't know, is a search engine - click here for the definition! :D

I can just imagine you gleefully doing web searches for all subjects that come up on the boards! :idea: Good on you - I wish I could get my father to spend more time surfing the net and getting to know his new sooper-dooper computer.

I only skimmed thru that script but it appears to be the whole thing. I'm going to have to go back and read it in detail... yay, now I can annoy the hell out of my family when we watch it by really reciting it word for word! Joe, you have to see the movie...

Thanks, Hotbot....

Ok

if my memory serves me correctly in biology class they mentioned something about life evolving from the ocean so wouldn't it be natural to want to return?

I thought you wrote, "Hotbutt" and I was going to complain to the Site Admin or LadyDiver or Iguana Don or the NetDoc. But then I realized that there would not be a sympathetic ear...equalized or not...amongst them.

So, I reread your post...and was molified...I just hope Barbara does not catch me with Molly (I had to write that in case Syruss was reading this...you know the way his mind works!)

Joewr...Hotbot to the masses...and, NetDoc, don't you dare edit this! Not on your life!

RRDave - first welcome to the fun and games of diving. It sounds like you're already one of the addicted. As others have said, allow your wife to proceed at her own pace. In taking the first step of wanting to dive, and the next of saying yes to private lessons -- she'll arrive down under in her own time.

Totally agree, have her join in the conversations here -- we promise to be gentle

RRDave - I hope your Mrs gets through it fine - I'm sure she will and when she does - she will love you for getting her into it.

And btw - ScubaKat - Speak for yourself...

Big T

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom