Citizen Quartz Aqualand dive watch

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kpdivers

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
This watch speaks for itself. It's in excellent condition and only considering to sell it because as my personal "aging process" takes over it has gotten difficult to read the LCD on land or in the water. Tough when we start getting older but it is what it is. I hope someone will get as much good use out of it as I did. One yr. old battery! Asking $165.00 shipped anywhere in the US. IMG_6007.jpgIMG_6008.jpg

PM sent

---------- Post Merged at 05:40 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:17 AM ----------

I think that'd work perfect for me! I know I just sent you a PM, but I just wanted to make sure you I'm serious... I'll take it!

I'm going on a hike this morning and will be away from my computer for about 4 hours or so... PM and/or email me and we'll work out the arrangements. Thank you!

Thank you ScubaBoard and it was great doing business with you modrover.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom