Citizen HyperAqualand Dive Watch

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cleomagic

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I am selling my Citizen Promaster Hyper Aqualand dive watch. The watch is in excellent condition with no scratches or blemishes on the crystal face. There are a couple extremely minor blemishes on the bezel that you have to look closely to see. That watch back shows minor scratches and the band is still in good shape. I do not have the download unit that came with this (although I do have the software manual I can include if you want).

This watch (not a computer) is great for tracking bottom time and water temperature. I primarily used it for tracking SIT time so I didn't have to check the console on my gear.

I purchased this watch in 1994 when I started diving and have continued to use it until recently when I added a watch dive computer in addition to my console. This watch was last serviced (battery replacement) and pressure tested at Citizen in September 2009.

Price is $120 shipped to the continental US.

DSC00317[1].jpgDSC00318[1].jpgDSC00319[1].jpg

It's a bit dated, but a nice watch. The price is right too, if I didnt have two already, I would buy it for that price.

Cleaning out the closet and found out I still have this. Still available at $80 shipped to the ConUS.

Adding additional pictures for size purposes. Citizen Watch is on the right with an Oceanic OCi on the left (which is not for sale). Our wrists are small.

DSC02890.jpgDSC02892.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom