Citizen HyperAqualand Dive Watch

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TN Traveler

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Citizen HyperAqualand Dive Watch for Sale

This is a dive watch that will log dives and provide all your dive info (works great as a bottom timer).

Watch had a new battery installed about 3 months ago and has a new band. Bezel and face of watch are in perfect condition.

Also includes original owner's manual and downloader. I am also providing a CD that has the Aqualand Graph Program (Version 2.1) that you use for downloading. This also works as a logbook - allowing you to record all your dive information.

Price $195 Delivered.

Reason for selling: I have a Citizen CyberAqualand Nx that I use daily and as a backup computer and this one has just been sitting in my drawer for several years.

Here is a link to one that recently sold on eBay for $177.50 + $10 S&H that was nowhere as nice as this one and did not include the downloader.

Men's Citizen Hyper Aqualand Two-Tone Watch #MA9024-24E - eBay (item 370316883160 end time Jan-13-10 14:23:57 PST)

Attachments

• PICT0018.JPG
    PICT0018.JPG
    92.9 KB · Views: 128
  • PICT0005.JPG
    PICT0005.JPG
    95.8 KB · Views: 171
  • PICT0019.JPG
    PICT0019.JPG
    104.6 KB · Views: 113
  • PICT0017.JPG
    PICT0017.JPG
    110 KB · Views: 141
Last edited:
Is it more than 5 years old...??

I got the watch as a gift in May 2005 when I got re-certified (happened to coincide with my birthday).

So I guess it is not quite 5 years old.

I got the watch as a gift in May 2005 when I got re-certified (happened to coincide with my birthday).

So I guess it is not quite 5 years old.

I ask because Citizen warranties these watches for five years..It may be transferable...

I have no idea if the Warranty is transferable.

At best you would have 4 1/2 months left. I looked up the credit card bill - battery was changed in September and pressure tested - and they give a 6 month warranty on it.

Anyone want to make a reasonable offer? This watch needs a good home and I would really prefer it to go someone from ScubaBoard.

If not it will probably go to eBay (or back in my drawer).

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom