Citizen Aqualand NX - very small rechargeable Nitrox Computer - Better than Sunnto D6

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bob01

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hey All,

Things are getting a bit tight during this holiday season, so have to let my beloved Aqualand NX go. It was my backup computer, that I was going to give to my girlfriend, until she realized she wanted an air integrated computer. This nitrox computer is small enough to wear everyday. I wore it a few times on business trips with the potential to squeeze in a dive or two. There are a few minor scratches on the case, but crystal is flawless and the body has no gouges or dings. The best thing besides the very small size of this nitrox computer is that it is also rechargeable! Just stick on the recharging base (powered by 4 AA batteries) and your set. Can also upload dive data to a PC via Infra red (or USB via communication base - not included) - I used the infrared communication twice on my old pentium laptop, that decided to die last year....Comes with an awesome case that looks really awesome under the Christmas tree - may need to padlock it though to keep prying eyes from the contents ;-) Case comes handcuff ready to attach to the recipient's wrist. ;-)

Looking to get $325 obo for shipped within the Continental U.S.

Now for the pictures!.....

Inside the case
1.JPG

All the goodies included in this sale
2.JPG

Dive computer watch shot
3.JPG

4.JPG

Dive graph from a real shallow shore dive (the gf's 4th dive after OW)
5.JPG

Dive log information
6.JPG

7.JPG

Nitrox & air setting and planning
8.JPG

9.JPG

10.JPG

11.JPG

Backlit shot
12.JPG

Never got around to registering it
13.JPG

Carrying Case suitable for attaching to your wrist via handcuffs
14.JPG

Size comparison with my trusty Aeris 750GT
15.JPG

On charging station
16.JPG

Please PM if interested. :D

Computer sold - thanks everyone :-D

Happy Holidays!

As a side note, some PMs I could not reply to because of the sender setup their accounts to not receive PMs - If I didn't reply to your PM please check your settings

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom