Citizen 20th Anniversary Aqualand Eco-Drive Edition

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ok, I am back from my holiday in Marsa Alam (where I dived with Colona Divers) where I have used the watch on real dives for the first time and I have to report being VERY happy about it for my type of diving ( no nitrox, two dives a day with long intervals between dives, max depth 30m ) with one exception.

This watch has the water senso placed in such a way that it is very easily activated by a sweaty or wet wrist ( not unlikely in a place where there were 42 degrees centigrades!), if by chance the ready mode is on for longer than 55 minutes the watch goes into error so, one of the dives I dive and the watch shows the time and the error signal when I was in the water and didn’t work. I didn’t have a clue to how to get it working so I proceeded to dive with my buddy relying on his computer. The dive was completed without any problem but I was feeling not too nice about it.

Later the watch started working again and I made my second dive of the day without any problem.

I wish someone had a solution for this. If I wear the watch on the right wrist it offers a better protection from getting to touch the wet wrist.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom