CHUM Meeting Feb 17th - "What Do I See?" on Zoom or at Jake's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sushi Boy

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Whether you've worn glasses your whole life or are joining me at that point in your life where the readout on your dive computer is starting to look a little fuzzy, at some point many divers are going to consider corrective lenses for their dive mask. How do you go about getting those? What options are available?

Join us to find out that and more as we're joined by the owner of Sea the Sea RX, a company headquartered right here in Houston that makes underwater vision products including prescription dive masks. We'll hear from him about what's it's like creating a successful diving-related business and marketing to divers around the world.

sts logo.png

Meeting Information
Our speaker will be joining us remotely, so we'll broadcast this via Zoom.
You're welcome to log in and watch from the comfort of your own home or join us in-person at Jake's Sports Bar (2944 Chimney Rock Rd) to watch it there.

Start time is 7:30 pm.

If you're coming to Jake's, get there a little early to grab a seat and order your food & drinks. They generously let us use that room every month, so please take care of the staff there when closing your tab!

CHUM is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: CHUM Feb 17th meeting - "What Do I See?"
Time: Feb 17, 2022 07:30 PM Central Time (US and Canada)

"Join our Cloud HD Video Meeting"

Meeting ID: 955 4051 2748
Passcode: CHUM0217

Back
Top Bottom