Christmas Sales at Piranha!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PiranhaDiveMfg

ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Reaction score
There only a few weeks left to get your buddy’s Christmas gift shipped to you before Christmas!

Tis the holiday season and we here at Piranha are doing holiday specials from now until December 20th 2010. Check in often as there will be rotating specials happening though out the sale!!

This sale is limited to in stock only.... No Backorders!
Sales cannot be combined with any other coupons or other discounts!!

Come visit us at Piranha Dive Manufacturing and click on our HOT DEALS and Holiday Gift Specials tab at the top of our website!!

Holiday Season rotating sale runs until Monday December 20th.

Cheers

Eric

Only don't hold out any hope of getting it for Christmas!!!

I ordered from them on Black Friday and they finally said it was going to shipping on Dec 12. If I'm lucky I will get it by Christmas.

WOW!! What great service, NOT!!!

I have ordered a bunch of stuff and it's shipped promptly. Did you have something that they didn't have in stock?

It was all supposed to all be in stock - most of it specials.

Heard nothing from them until I got an automated message saying it was now in shipping - I can't believe that all 6 items were out of stock.

Glad you got good service!!

If I remember right, they had a disclamer saying items would ship around the 12th. I've puchased from them (not Black Friday) and was happy with the service and ship time.

If I remember right, they had a disclamer saying items would ship around the 12th.

Yes, i saw it , too.
Always had great customer service and fast & cheap int. shipping from them.

If I remember right, they had a disclamer saying items would ship around the 12th. I've puchased from them (not Black Friday) and was happy with the service and ship time.

same story here. I have had nothing but good service from PDM and expedient shipping.

Yeah I have never had any problems from Piranha. They might have just got really back up(more than expected) and were a little behind on the shipping.

I ordered twice from Piranha just after black Friday. Both orders, if I recall, were made on Sunday and Monday and were here before the weekend. Among other things, I got DSS SK7 boot with bungee for ~$12.00 as well as a pair of DSS lp hose hats and some Piranha specific plate d-rings.

Next order I got backpack for $8.99! As well as one of the Piranha light weight low profile STA's with 3 sets of slots for $39.00!

These guys rock. I can't say enough good things about them. OK. Seems you can get the DAN OEM SMB for half the price with a different reflective strip and W/O the useless storage pouch at the bottom at Piranha. IJS

I've always been happy with the service I've gotten from Piranha. Great prices and quick turn-around on shipping.

Question: The microfiber towels - what is the actual size of these towels?

Henrik

Back
Top Bottom