Christmas heart-attack

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rkr3000

Reaction score
My wife gave me a heart-attack for Christmas. More specifically, she surprised me with "The Top Ten Reasons You Should Go To Jamaica". The last one was "Because we leave tomorrow!" I think my heart didn't start again until we got off the plane!

Needless to say, I got over the shock and had some great dives all week long. Saw some things I hadn't before, and got to hold a sea cucumber and a sea snake for the first time. Also got alot of sun while it was in the 20's back in West Texas. Gotta say the locals wore us out asking if we needed "party favors"!

What a great gift - but alittle warning next time please!! We had a blast. We were at Couples in Negril. No kids and all-inclusive. Thank you Santa!!

You Cad!!!!

Gonna copy this and give it to the wife as a hint for my B-Day. :D

Umm...any hints as to how you got her to do that?

Great gift!!

It was all her buddy! She's my company bookkeeper and was embezzling to pay for it for a few months. Man, it's hard to find good help these days - HA!!!

Good luck on the birthday hinting! Maybe my wife will give her some insider trading secrets.

Sweet deal! I've been wondering where in the heck you two have been. Glad to know you got to have such a great Christmas, she must really have worked hard to keep that one a secret! I was just wondering if I could have pulled it off, and there's no way.

Our friends went to Jamaica for their honeymoon last summer, he enjoyed the diving a lot. We've only spent one day there, on a cruise port stop a few years ago. We docked in Montego Bay and rode the bus to the Dunns River Falls and climbed up that fool thing. Ack! How on earth do they keep from losing at least 5 people a day down that waterfall??? Jamaica was beautiful, I'm glad we rode through the countryside.

We just returned from a family Christmas cruise with our LDS, dove in Cozumel last week on my birthday. It's hard coming back to reality, isnt it? It's weird, but I always have to take a vacation from my vacation. hehe.

Foo

I'm sure glad the prescription cured your heart attack! Got any pictures? :eyebrow:

Cool!

Can't argue about the medicine for sure! My wife thought of everything -new tank tops and shorts, small bills for tipping, a medical release for my recent knee surgery - everything except packing the camera!! Hey, all that really mattered was my scuba gear and some clothes anyway. I did take some pics with my dive camera though as well as with her HP hand-held. We'll try to post them soon. It's cold here today.........(big sigh)..........

Back
Top Bottom